twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

How to Identify Fake Puma Shoes?

Hi. I'm currently in China, and I ran into a street vendor the other day selling Puma shoes. I dont know much about Puma shoes (hence being here), but i thought they looked real. He is selling the ones made out of fabrics with really thin soles. Some carry car logos so i think they are car racing shoes (narrow on the toe side). They looked kinda dirty and sizes are on the plus side...maybe that's the reason they ended up on the street.





My question is, are there any puma signatures that I can use to distinguish fake from real? Those shoes all had the puma logo just above the toe, and inside the flap there is a sign says made in China and with 2 different sizing numbers (one US standards and one something else). Since they had fabric finishes and the soles are thin, it was hard for me to determine if it's real or not. I think they are these:





http://store.puma.com/pumaUSStore/search...

How to Identify Fake Puma Shoes?
they don't have little embrodiered pumas on them.



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment