twitter




Friday, March 12, 2010

Anyone else adore Mizunos? What shoes do you wear to run?

Mizunos are so light and offer such outstanding support! Much better than racing flats for races

Anyone else adore Mizunos? What shoes do you wear to run?
I lovelovelove my Mizunos; they are so much lighter than other brands I've used (Addidas, New Balance, Asics.) I mean, Asics are nice and all, but they just aren't for me. I still using spikes for races though (I'm a high school runner, so it's pretty much expected. Plus, my feet are big, and it helps to run in spikes.) I have orthotics, but the inserts that come in Mizunos are really nice for when my orthotics go missing, or are left at school. Great shoes!
Reply:I wear running shoes from Asics, IMO they're the best shoes ive ever had so far. SO Comfortable. But I havent tried out any other running shoe brands.



hair care

No comments:

Post a Comment