twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where can I get Race for the Cure Pink Shoelaces?

At the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Denver, there was a booth that gave out pink shoelaces for a donation of one dollar. Many of my classmates want to donate and get these pink shoelaces too. Is there any company or organization that does this? I've checked out the Susan G. Komen website and the laces were about 4 dollars. The New Balance shoes website asks for a 15 dollar purchase on goods at their stores. Where can I just purchase these pink Race for the Cure laces?

Where can I get Race for the Cure Pink Shoelaces?
Try searcing through this site. They have a number of affiliates listed that have Race for the Cure merchandise. Hope it helps http://www.dealtaker.com/October-is-Nati...



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment