twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ok ladies! describe your ideal man (physically)?

race:


height:


shoe size:


face, eyes, mouth etc:


hair colour and style:


penis size, length and girth:


body:





and anything else





Go for it ladies, that dream man inside those shallow minds! lol

Ok ladies! describe your ideal man (physically)?
Okay well in my opinion my boyfriend is my ideal looking guy...so I will describe him! :)





Race : Caucasian


Height : 5'8


Shoe size: 10


Face : Kinda oval, but his face isn't that thin.


Eyes : Gorgeous blue.


Mouth: Full lips but not really thick.


Hair color : Dirty blonde and he has it short but naturally it's curly.


His size: well I don't think I should tell the whole world but it's a pretty good size in my opinion....


Body : Toned but not super muscular. I don't like when guys are too buff.





Other stuff I can think of are his really cute dimples and freckles, strong hands and broad shoulders. I'm not trying to "show off" (obviously because it's HIM that looks good, not me) but honestly, my guy is what I imagine my ideal guy to look like!
Reply:race: any as long as he's buff


height: taller than me about 5'9


shoe size: bigger the better


face, eyes, mouth etc: chiseled, as long as it works for him


hair colour and style: any


penis size, length and girth:no comment


body: fit





I love manly men



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment