twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ladies, are there different clothing trends in girls of different races?

Can anyone tell me these trends?





For example, I've noticed that many black girls at my university wear skinny jeans and ballet flats whereas many white girls wear flare jeans and gym shoes.





Any other trends in different races?





I'm just curious, no im not racist, i just think it's interesting. i wonder what the trend is in asian girls (im asian :D )


7 hours ago - 3 days left to answer

Ladies, are there different clothing trends in girls of different races?
Im white, and me and all my friends wear skinny jeans and ballet flats =S





every person has a different style depending on personality, where they live, who their friends are etc.



koffice

No comments:

Post a Comment