twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Help with a good running shoe?

I'm thinking of getting new shoes soon, I have Addidas Response Light 4 right now. These have been my favorite shoes by far. If I cant get these i was wondering what else i could get. I would prefer addidas, black, 8.5 to 10.0 oz. I like having light shoes because i run road races.


Thanks for the help.

Help with a good running shoe?
Since you run road races you probably put in many miles. I would suggest any type of shoe by Brooks. Personally I think they are the best for long distance running. They are light and super comfortable, which is very important when running long races. Good luck and Good running =]
Reply:I like the Nike Air Zoom Elite. Although, that might be a hare heavier than what you need. Stick with Adidas if that is what you like.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment