twitter




Friday, March 12, 2010

Help finding the name of a certain pair of Nike running shoes.?

I recenlty ran a race and there was a guy running with red and green Nikes and he said they were the training shoe for the Kenyan runners in the Olympics but i cant find them anywhere or the name of them. I just need soem help finding them.

Help finding the name of a certain pair of Nike running shoes.?
nike vapor series air zoom
Reply:Hey man when I need a new pair of nike I just head for the kickspro store at http://www.kickspro.com , they have everything one would need. If I ever want something that is not listed, I send them a email and they try to find it for me. They have awesome support. I would recomend them wherever you live my friend. Kickspro is the ****!




freckles

No comments:

Post a Comment