twitter




Friday, March 12, 2010

BMX Racing?

Anybody know where to get cheap BMX clothes and helmet and shoes in Mn I would use ebay or the other sites but I have no credit card.... oh and perferably really cheap and I dont mind if its used

BMX Racing?
A cheap BMX will be no good, because the cheap ones are made for little children, and they are 6 or 7 inches shorter than the good racing BMX bikes that teens and twenty+ year olds ride.





All I can say is search the garage sales. I saw a 1985 Redline BMX bike at a garage sale for $50.00.





I don't think BMX requires special shoes.





Helmets are only good for two years, then the plastic gets weak, from ultraviolet sunlight exposure. Yuck! don't get a used helmet, you don't know if the previous owner had lice.



dancing quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment