twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What should i wear to the horse races?

Im going to the races, its not a formal day, like not a major race day.


I have bought a back and white dress (short) above knees.


I am going to wear that, but what shoes....


I have black flat boots that have that slouchy look and are just below the knee. I thought could wear them with black tights/stockings or skin colour stockings.


Or do you think get a pair of black flat shoes????


I am soooooooo confused, i never been to the races!!!!!





Please any advise. I am going with my boyfriend and his football mates and there GF's.....





Also what accessories ??????????

What should i wear to the horse races?
try shoes like these


http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in...


flats in either black or white





as for accesories it really depends on the style of your dress. Just remember not to over accesorize!





I've been with my boyfriend before as well it was a lot of fun! If you bet, i hope its the right pick!
Reply:i think the boots and leggings are pushing it.


the racetrack is casual, wear the dress with flats, or heels if you'd like.





accessories, just a gold or silver chain around your neck,


and a matching bracelet. nothing too fancy



health

No comments:

Post a Comment