twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I modify a 150cc Rickshaw to make it faster?

I am looking to take part in a race where we will travel in a Rickshaw. I want to know how it can be modified to make to travel faster ( I will hopefully have a mechanic to help!) . These are the specs of the Rickshaw.





Engine: 2 stroke, single cylinder, forced air cooled


Engine Size: 145.45cc


Power: 7 HP at 5000 rpm


Tourque: 12.17 Nm at 3500 rpm


Transmision: 4 forward, 1 reverse


Brakes: Hydraulic expanding shoe


Fuel Capacity: 8 ltr inc. 1.4 reserve


Top speed: 55kmph (I've seen more, especially down hill)


Weight: 277kg

How can I modify a 150cc Rickshaw to make it faster?
You could buy a real man's bike and not a geeky moped for a start.





If you wanted to make it faster, you could remove the engine, wear it as a dress, and run faster.
Reply:Port it. Make the exhaust port larger with a file.


Skim the cylinder head by ten thou.


Remove unnecessary weight.


Modify the exhaust, try removing the baffle.



advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment