twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Would you women date a guy from an extremely uncommon ethnic group?

I'm Aymara, which means I'm short (5'5"), slim framed (130 lbs), copper-colored skin, black hair, black eyes (not brown but really black), soft facial features and no facial hair (I get taken as a woman very often), very little body hair, rather high-pitched voice and small hands and feet (shoe size 6 USA). So far I've never found a woman who accepted dating me. I'm not bad looking, but I'm not handsome either. In fact people say I'm "pretty," which seems to be a very bad thing for a guy. I won't bulk up, no matter how much I exercize (I've gone to the gym for years but I'm not muscular at all).





I must admit I'm growing desperate. I'm 37 and I've never been in a relationship or even dated. Is it my race?

Would you women date a guy from an extremely uncommon ethnic group?
there is someone for everyone ..i doubt its ur etnic group



skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment