twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What is going on with girls?

At times, she gets all close to me when she and her friends and my friends and I meet. For example: We had a trig test and she challenged me if I got question #4 right. If I didn't get it right, she wanted me to tie her shoe lace and if I did, she would admit defeat. She only made that bet with me, and no other people who took the trig test. She says "hi" often and I think she likes talking to me.





We are of same race, and there are few people of our race. But then, I notice that she doesn't look at me in class (but we sit far apart). Does she like me?





I look at her, but I am afraid that she knows that I like her. I got paranoid once that she might be taking advantage of me liking her . . . could some one please explain?

What is going on with girls?
She might be shy about looking at her in class, and if so she wouldn't necessarily look at you. Besides, do you really expect her to let you see her looking at you? Also, there's a possibility she doesn't think you like her, or she is not sure. Try finding out if she will do something with you that you like. If she liked you, she would probably do it instantly, plus you get a chance to know each other better. I hope my advice helps, but mostly I am not that great with girls. For me, it seems I get all the weird ones to like me and the girls I like hate me. Oh well, hope you have better luck and hope my advise at least helped a little.



find

No comments:

Post a Comment