twitter




Sunday, October 11, 2009

My boyfriend races... I need tips on what to wear at the tracks to look cute but not overdoing it?

I will be in the pits with him.. I dont want to dress like a slob and still want to be cute even though I have to wear tennis shoes that can get dirty. I was thinking of buying new plain tanks or plain camis with a lil lace trim...maybe a long beaded necklace just to dress it up a bit... then just jeans, jean shorts, or capri jeans???





Any tips??

My boyfriend races... I need tips on what to wear at the tracks to look cute but not overdoing it?
My fiance used to professionally dirt bike, and I attended several advents.





Always wear some cute tight jeans THAT YOU CAN MOVE IN! And I always wore either a plain tank top or something from his sponsers! and some comfy tennis shoes than can be destroyed.





Fox racing has so super cute tank top for girls..... if he wears fox I seriously suggest going to pac sun.





DO NOT WEAR JEWELRY! That is a big NO NO... everyone will think you are trying to hard!





Racing is not girly, and if you havent noticed even the girls in the crowd are not too girly! You have to appear to be one of them, Dont be afraid to throw on a cute racing ball cap too. Believe it or not racing caps drive the men nuts!





Good luck to you and Good luck to your boyfriend on his race!



nanny job

No comments:

Post a Comment